The Assertive Voice for District 6.
Ernie’s legal experience and skills litigating before the judicial branch of government, including arguing cases before U.S. Courts of Appeal, along with his work with the Committee on Interstate & Foreign Commerce at the U.S. House of Representatives, combined with his strong work ethic, provides an advantage for District 6.
With your vote and active engagement, we will remain vigilant over the people’s rights and business concerns in our area, as well as the entire St. Louis County.
We’ve begun restoring the voice of the people in Council District 6. Let’s keep moving forward.
- Married to Lori, with one daughter, Allyson
- Grew up in the nation’s Capitol
- Educated by the Sisters of Mercy, Christian Brothers, and Jesuits leading to a law degree from George Mason University
- Worked at the U.S. House of Representatives as a legislative aide
- Public Defender in the U.S. District Court of Columbia
- Served as Counsel to the Committee on Interstate and Foreign Commerce, Subcommittee on Transportation and Commerce coordinating and preparing legislation
- Represented members of the United Transportation Union & Brotherhood of the Locomotive Engineers in job-related claims
- During the last twenty years, represented students, public school districts, colleges, and universities in disability-based discrimination cases in federal courts
Dedicated To Working For You…
We have begun to Restore the Voice.